Thursday, August 12, 2004

Happy Birthday To Me

Why not enter this little detail.

I've now live a quarter of a century on this planet, and I've learned that I don't know much about it at all, which is a good lesson to learn!

Also (must be an I'm-getting-older thing) I made a list of 30 places I want to go before my time comes up. Actually, I had this list already, two years ago I made it. I expanded it now. From the original list, I already visited three areas: Bryce Canyon, Washington D.C., and I just got back from Santa Catalina Island, although I could have spent a week on that place.

Problem is, I could keep adding to this list. Perhaps that's something I should do. Instead of crossing off destinations and trimming it down until one day I have it to zero, I should cross them off and add new places. Even if it's merely going to see Disney World. Rather pales in comparison to Machu Picchu and Notre Dame Cathedral, but still a place I wouldn't mind going to see.

No comments: