Saturday, September 11, 2004

Voice Part 2

Okay, I thought I should follow up on this voice in my room. I heard her again last night. This time I was sitting on the floor, truly meditating, watching a candle burn and watching the flame. I like doing that, it draws all attention to the flame so my mind thinks on other things peripherally.

Anyway, I heard that song once again. I started singing along with her, and she stopped. Then she started talking to me, like I was right there, just a lady she met in a room. I asked what she was, and she said she'd tell me later (creepy or what). So I decided to test out what she knew. I asked how was the afterlife, figuring she was a ghost. She said that that wasn't my true question. Okay, she was right. I asked my true question: is there an afterlife? She said I would come to know if I kept my mind open.

She went from singing lady of the night to frickin' Delphic prophetess.

I asked a bunch of questions. I can't remember them all. I do know I asked if I could ever regain the ability I had as a kid to dream of the future (I rather miss my deja vu days). She said that it was in my reach, but I should not worry about it. Then I felt her leave. I can't explain it, it was just, poof, I knew she was gone. Real weird crap going on in this room!

No comments: